death of laughs Index du Forum
death of laughs

death of laughs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Screen issue. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    death of laughs Index du Forum -> Vos créations -> Screen et vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 09:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Screen issue. Répondre en citant

Hi,

Win7 stars normally, but when the desktop appears, it's gray and is not have a vertical synchronization at the screen. It's very hard to write, but I must write the stituation. I can't upload any picture because of my new acconut.
I can say this, its like star wars intro. If you make a triangular cut at the right hand side of screen which starts from the right upside corner. And add this cut to at the left side. It become like starwar intro. And when i make (right click -> refresh), screen become normally.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?t=78828
Blockchain app marketing

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 09:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    death of laughs Index du Forum -> Vos créations -> Screen et vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006