death of laughs Index du Forum
death of laughs

death of laughs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Issue with MP ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    death of laughs Index du Forum -> Divers -> Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 09:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Issue with MP Répondre en citant

Hi,

I have songs from my smartphone to my Tic Watch. Now I have a pair of Bluetooth Earphones with Tic Watch for my morning run for music. But when the new update, I'm not able to listen properly when I run and my hands move the music goes blank or continues dial towards me, it plays again. I checked the 'Gesture' under settings but they did not help !!! 
This is a big issue, since my basic expectation is to listen to my music by connecting Bluetooth Earphones with Tic Watch and I'm not able to use Music Player !!!!

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forum.mobvoi.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2456
Blockchain Application Examples

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 09:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    death of laughs Index du Forum -> Divers -> Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006